Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rumbear in the News.

(Well, sort of....)  



So do you recall when I wrote about the playoff game #2 betwixt the Wings and the DuhUcks?  Sure you do.  (Hint: CLICK).  I mentioned that Dan Cleary gave a lad that was right next to me a puck.  Seems that was captured by the local photog traveling with the team. 

Boom, there I am.

Next we go to Game #7 same locale, same photographer.  Two young ladies in front of us caught his eye.  John motioned them to turn and smile.  That's John in the background with the Rumbear in hat at the right.  





 Hat tip to the Sporting News.

Now if you will excuse me.....when you're a celebrity.....








2 comments:

Buck said...

Heh. Good on ya! I had a similar photo op, but mine was in St. Louis.

Rumbear said...

Hah! You too are a Celebrity!!