Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sacrifice!

The latest liberal lament is how we, i.e. YOU and I, must sacrifice for the cause of GlowBall Warming. John "The Breck Girl" Edwards chimed in recently that we, i.e. YOU and I, should give up our SUV's for the cause. That's right we, i.e. YOU and I, should give up our Sports Utility Vehicles and drive more fuel efficient vehicles.

I got a better idea. Let's think big. Why focus on the simple carbon footprint of a car. Go large! Let's us, i.e. YOU and I, join together right here and now......let's give up our 25,000 square foot houses.

JOIN ME!
I hereby pledged to never own a home above 25,000 square feet in size. I will sacrifice for the cause...will you? C'mon John....join US!
AlGore?!.......Anyone...............crickets.........

UPDATE:
Some enterprising chap over at the Hedgehog Report enhanced the foto of the Edwards mansion seen here. He counts at least four SUV'S in the photo! Hypocrisy abounds!! Who knew!!!

No comments: