Saturday, May 24, 2014



Coffee Achieved!

Up early with a busy day ahead but I spent a few lazy moments over rambling around the Intrawebs.  

I stopped by the Art of Manliness and checked out the new articles.  Good stuff over there. 

I headed over to Home on the Range to see what Brigid is cooking up.  Pleased to learn that the great Book of Barkley is heading to the publisher. I also learned about a Labapalooza event.

A quick stop by the Captains place to make sure everyone is Enjoying the Decline with their Worthless degrees while pondering the days of Bachelor Pad Economics.  Aaron has been on a tear writing books on topics of the day.

I flew by the Sarges place for the Friday Flyby. That invariably leads to The Open Road postings.

Straggled into Buck's place to catch the Happy Hour Soundtrack.  Same as it ever was... Same as it ever was...

The Old Retired Petty Officer has a good post up on Mr. Tesla.  

and stopped by Proof's place to check out the news and the Rule Five Roundup. (Seriously, I only go for the articles....)

Now if you will excuse me, I have a morning to get to.....



1 comment:

Buck said...

That's a brilliant Tesla/Edison graphic! Thanks for the shout-out, yet again.