Saturday, September 28, 2013



CubDriver 

Sometimes in this vast thing we call the internet you come across someone that touches a place that you know, or dearly want to know.  For me, Shaun Lunt was one of those people. A lot of us talk about living life to the fullest. In my book, he did. 

I have posted his photos on the site on occasions to numerous to recall.  Here are a couple of videos showing how he lived and how he ultimately passed on.



The second video is by the owner of the site CubDriver 749, Loni Habersetzer. The story goes that he was flying alongside Shaun on that eventful day in June of 2008.



The point of this post is to say....get out there and live life. Take off and BE your own Shaun Lunt. Let that be his legacy....










2 comments:

Glenn Mark Cassel said...

Damn Good my Friend!
I am going to spread this one around a bit if that is OK?

Rumbear said...

Certainly.