Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Dumbasses......


Dumbasses fix things that ain't broke.  I have not been able to post for the past few days because Blogger fixed something.  They now REQUIRE a title to your posts....WTF?  

Yes, it's a new problem. I don't know why Blogger feels the needs fix what is not broken.
I never used the title field, because I want to put my own title in front of the text, with fonts, size and colour at my choice. I have found a workaround method on the web for this, by puting  in the title field, which won't appear in the post. But I don't like it because it is inserting an unwanted blank row (the invisible "title") between the date and my title.
I hope Blogger will fix this bug (it is really a bug, or a wannabe "improvement"?) and let the good things work without trying to fix them all the time.


So now you know...beware the dumbass....they lurk.



2 comments:

Buck said...

There's an "ignore warning" link you can click, right?

Rumbear said...

Nope. Does not work....