Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Racist Supremacy Groups Guarding Polls

Race baiting hate mongers from the "New" Black Panther party are once again looming ominously around polling sites in Pennsylvania. The brothers are on the lookout for.....something.

This morning, after voting in my own neighborhood, I stopped by the polling place on the 1200 block of Fairmount Avenue, the same location where the New Black Panther Party stirred up controversy during the 2008 election. Sure enough, a uniformed member of the New Black Panther Party stood in the entrance area of the building. I identified myself and told him that I was going his picture. “No pictures, please,” he replied. I then asked him if he was there to provide security. “No comment,” was all he had to say.

No worries though....I am sure Eric Holder and his Voter Suppression team are in the situation room!  (Photo op to follow)

UPDATE:  As an aside...you know that when Romney wins and the stats show that minorities did not turn out like 2008 the reason will be....wait for it...Republicans suppressed the minority vote!  Mark my words...


No comments: