Saturday, June 30, 2012

Roberts....

Said with the same invective that Jerry Seinfeld used when he saw...."Newman".


I was over a Proof's place looking for insight....He said;

I just don’t get it.

I truly don’t.

I haven’t stopped shaking my head since 10:15 yesterday morning when the rulings came down.
 
I hear ya brother.  The whole post is informative.  Go, read it.

What is most infuriating about all of this is that we (by “we” I mean those of us who revere and respect the Constitution) had this thing defeated. This thing was a dead duck. Justice Anthony Kennedy was with us all the way. 

How often does that happen?

It turns my stomach thinking about how close we were to killing this disaster.
 
We actually had Kennedy.

He was one of the four dissenting justices who correctly asserted that the entire ObamaCare bill was unconstitutional. 

It was in the bag. 

Indeed....


 
 
 
 

No comments: