Saturday, June 02, 2012

Happy Thursday.  


Mischief.....Indeed.


As previously posted, mischief was afoot last Thursday.  Wife was due a new vehicle.  Being a guy....I have no insight into style, color, accessories, etc, etc, etc. Last week Mrs. Bear took SNO back to UCI.  The Mercedes dealer was nearby so......fast forward.  Yeah, she found THE car.  Been a little busy this week at the Law Offices of....as such, I ignored the wifely hints until Thursday. During a 10 minute break at litigation central and I made a call to Daniel DiConti at Fletcher Jones Motorcars. ("Jamboree at the 73 in Newport Beach") 

Never met the man, however, he is now the world's greatest car salesman...in my book.  Several phone calls later the deal went down....maybe 50 minutes in all. Easiest vehicle purchase in my life.

Vehicle was delivered to Rumbear Manor at 8:00 PM that night to a totally unsuspecting Mrs. Bear. 



Happy Thursday, indeed.



No comments: