Saturday, November 21, 2009


Fraud!

Well, the bottom fell out of the GlowBall Warming crucible the past few days.  My buddy Chris has the gore E details (get it? ) over at his great site.  Seems some hackers tapped in to the scientific vast GlowBall Warming computers in the UK and guess what.  They lied. They cheated. You got duped.

While we wait for the liberals to concede announce ...new penalties on hackers, let's enjoy the moment.

Now, we here at the Chronicles are a classy bunch.  Far be it from us to say I told you so.  But sometimes.....well, you bring stuff on yourself.  So

I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so.I told you so...........

No comments: