Wednesday, July 29, 2009


I grew up in a GM household. My daddy worked for GM all his life. We were a GM family plain and simple.

Then president Zero came along. Now, I'm a FORD guy. Apparently, I am not alone.

Public opposition to the auto bailouts may translating into consumer buying decisions, with 46% of Americans now saying they are more likely to buy a car from Ford because it did not take government money to stay in business.
Of course, presdient Zero will not let that be. You know he will work to give an advantage to Government Motors. He has to, he owns it. Again, I am not alone.....

Most Americans (53%) continue to believe that it is at least somewhat likely that the government, now that it has substantial ownership stakes in GM and Chrysler, will pass laws and regulations giving those two automakers an unfair advantage over Ford. Thirty percent (30%) say it’s very likely.

Buy American. Buy Ford.

No comments: