Wednesday, September 24, 2008

How Long?

I am troubled of late by the stumbles of Joe Biden. He has been a gift that has given beyond our dreams, yet, somethings not right. Even for Joe Biden the walking gaffe-o-matic the slip ups of the past week are of note. The Dem's are in trouble and Biden is not helping the ticket. Indeed, I question how the heck he was picked in the first place...but, I digress. Recall, The Annointed One travelled to Harlem and met with Bill Clinton...WHY?

It's bugging me.

Instinct? Upset stomach? Who knows, but I sense mischief afoot. Biden's gonna get cut from the ticket. Enter HRH Hillary. There, I said it.

Illness, family concerns or simply ObamablamaDingDong doing a patented flip flop on his choice....something like "Hey, I have studied the VP position and America needs the Democrats. Joe Biden's a great guy, but these are trying times." Gone.

Impact?
She counters Palin.
HRH Hillary gets her campaign debt retired.
Biden? He gets to be an Ambassador in the new regime.

Politics ain't beanball as olde Sheldon Appleton used to say.

No comments: