Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Uh, Good Luck With That!

Yeah, that quote from my olde pal SpongeBob was just ringing in my brain as I read the article about Carnival down in Brazil.

As Brazilians get ready for their annual Carnival celebrations, the government is urging them to practice safe sex and avoid drinking too much.
"Everybody has the right to have fun and enjoy themselves but it is important to remember that the next week we have to work and look after our families," President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva said on Monday.

I think it was Jimmy Buffet that once said, ya can't stop the music. Thus, with the proclamations of el Presidente Lula ruling out sex and drugs we are left solely with the third element of that party mantra triumvirate Rock & Roll.

Like I said...Good luck with that!....

No comments: