Friday, November 16, 2007

Deebate!

Rumbear, Rumbear, Rumbear, there was a debate last nite! Did you watch it? What do you think?

Okay. Here's my answer, NO and Not Much.
As have said before the way to watch the debates is to log on to Vodka Boys website and enjoy the Liveblog.....with martini's! Here is Stephen Green's take on the debate:

Ultra-quick wrap-up: Lots of fireworks, yet still the worst debate I've seen all season. The blame rests squarely with CNN. They ran a bad debate on a bad stage with stupid questions from insipid people in a format that was neither fish nor fowl but spoiled meat nonetheless. Horrible, even by the low standards set by Fox News and MSNBC. Horrible, horrible.
No winners tonight, and anyone who just watched came out a loser. Horrible.
I want my two hours back, but I'm keeping the martinis in my gullet.
Man, that sucked.

Indubitably.



No comments: