Friday, February 20, 2015

Here Today, Gone To Kauai... 

So, I lift my head up from trying to capture the whirlwind of these past days and a I spy a note wafting by my visonoccullar zone.  Need a break. Headed for Kauai. Thus, the former East Coast Roving Editor, now West Coast Roving Contributor, announced he had discovered the Hawaiian Islands.

This post on Facebook provided some clarity...

I have selflessly committed to a course over the next days to exploring various beaches and sundry locales in Hawaii. This sacrifice and courage will no doubt provide insight into native traditions and various umbrella drink recipes. He stated just prior to leaving for the airport...."Hey, somebodies gotta do it!"

Go Slow....

Who can argue with a editor that quotes himself?  (Brian Williams notwithstanding) 

Enjoy, Gator!

No comments: