Sunday, August 04, 2019





Manifesto!

Every-bodies got an axe to grind.  Seems these latest shooters think the act justifies reading their drivel....

In a time when evabody is offended, their lists ramble on.  However, even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Excerpt from the Walmart perp...

My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that.

So, I guess this horses ass doesn't want us to jump to any conclusions and will graciously allow us to take solace in the fact that he has had his "ideology" for several years. As if to say, I'm not your ordinary, run of the mill whack job ..... 

Sorry olde sport, you are just another whack job with mental problems we now have to deal with...

 

No comments: