Friday, November 07, 2014




He Hears Us!!

You always knew those ears on president Zero were special....

"The American people sent a message, one that they’ve sent for several elections now..... To those of you who voted, I hear you," Obama said in his first public remarks since the election. To those who didn't vote, "I hear you too."

He has the ability to hear from people who did not vote.  He claims to know what they said...apparently.

Reminds of that olde joke about marriage. My wife told me that the faucet in the kitchen is leaking and needs repairs. It's not like she needs to remind me every month....

Hearing something and giving a crap about it can be two wildly different things.  

He hears us on the Keystone Pipeline
He hears us on the economy
He hears us on amnesty for illegal aliens
and now he hears us after the election.....

That sound you hear is me, not holding my breathe.




No comments: