Saturday, November 01, 2014

Collateral Damage

Prime time hot tubbing weather here in Sandy Eggo. Nothing like a Rum & Cola and an occasional Macanudo with a good soak here at Rumbear Manor. Our Labrador, Bailey, likes to lay beside the tub. She has a weakness for the ice cubes in said adult beverage. Tonight, whilst enjoying the tub, I gathered a cube and passed to the pup. A large CRUNCH was heard, as she chomped down on the cube. I also heard a distinct “plop” as an errant piece of the cube fell into my adult beverage. A dilemma of sorts had arisen. To drink, or not to drink….this was the question?. I elected to solve the problem by scampering to the adjacent Tiki Bar and adding a dollup (technical bar term) of rum. That should take care of any germs….Cheers!

1 comment:

Buck said...

In re: adding more rum. That's egg-zactly what I would have done. Good on ya!