Tuesday, April 08, 2014




Double Knot Agents....

Illya Kuryakin, James Bond, Napoleon Solo, Simon Templar and ........... Al Sharpton?
 
WTH?

Al Sharpton was a spy for the FBI.  Actually he was an informant. In reality he was a snitch. CI-7 ratting out friends and foes.

I have no doubt that olde Rebrun Al fancied his badself as a Secret Agent Man (cue the music) Mrs Rumbear and I were enjoying a good chortle over this story when she focused her laser like bear intellect on me and said "I wonder what the FBI had on the SOB to get him to do this?" BOOM!

That's why I married her. 

Now don't get me wrong, it is entirely possible that Rebrun Al, being a mans of God and all that, simply thought he needed to do his part to clean up his beloved City. Yannow, physically fit, well dressed, edumacated, community leader just stepping up.

Yeah right.....

What did they have on the olde reprobate. That, is the question.


UPDATE: Courtesy of Earl.





No comments: