Wednesday, May 29, 2013

She Has a Point*..... 


The Referees in the NHL have some issues regarding their, uh, umm, fairness.  We have seen it in each game, no matter the teams. They seem to move from the "Let Em Play" mode to the "I Has a Whistle and I Know How to Blow" mode with less than stellar logic.

No calls for 12 minutes with mayhem all around, then with 2:30 left in the game..... Two calls, one for the always curious "interference". 

and....don't get me started on the Penalty Shot call in Game #6 of the Wings.

Put the whistle away, or don't. Pick one...here's a word "consistency".  Learn it.

As an aside, don't get me wrong, even if you don't blow, you will still suck.  But that's life....you coulda gone to law school.

But you would prolly suck at that too.



*I be the Rumbear and I approve this message.





No comments: