Saturday, January 19, 2013

Danny Glover 

Is he an ignorant man or useful fool?  I can't decide.  Of course, its always informative when an actor spout out a view point.  I know at my colleges all the acting student got straight "A"'s and were very studious. Nah, not really.  They were the party people.  Had a good time and generally got  a Worthless degree in, well, something.  So why do we listen to them now?   

The Constitution's Second Amendment was created to bolster slavery and capture land from Native Americans, award winning actor Danny Glover told a group of students at a Texas A&M sponsored event on Thursday.

“I don’t know if you know the genesis of the right to bear arms,” he said. “The Second Amendment comes from the right to protect themselves from slave revolts, and from uprisings by Native Americans.”

I know, beats me too.

No comments: