Saturday, November 03, 2012

Ruminating.... 

So, the election is Tuesday and I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but, IF Romney flushes the toilet bowl and rids the country of the current President....what next?  I mean, what happens when the most narcissistic, arrogant, pretentious, pompous, jack ass to ever inhabit the White House is given the pink slip?  He will still be President for 80 or so days until the inauguration....a Lame Duck as they say. Some just sit back and bide their time.  I don't get that sense from old president Zero, Our Hero.

Color me ...concerned.  What do you think he will do?  Me? I see one pissed off hombre.  I think revenge will take many forms.  Moochelle will embark on a 60 country "Good Will" (riddance?) tour. The pardon list will run for pages.  Executive Orders will fly like spit balls in a third grade class. IRS Audits...get ready.  

Hell hath no fury, like a ........


No comments: