Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Secret Service Hookers

Yeah, yeah, yeah, some Secret Service dudes got caught partying with some hookers in Columbia.  Who'd a thunk it?  

No I do not think it is a big deal.....right up until it is a Big Deal. At this juncture, I am content to listen to the MSM's downplaying the whole event and telling us that it does not reflect on Obama.  They are even citing a White House investigation that cleared, uh, umm, the White House. SNAFU...right?

Here's my point....this is the White House that would have us believe that old Barry was right there with the Navy Seals when HE got Bin Laden.  Olde Barry is a hands on guy, practically pulled the trigger his bad self. HooRah! Que the theme from "Shaft"...right on!

Yet, when his special agents of the Secret Service run amok south of the border, we get the "Who ME?" looks. What Us?  We are not involved. No Sir, that was over at the Hotel Caribe.....and then it wasn't.


So sure, I believe everything they say.  Yes Sir....that's me. 


Yet, that olde saying comes to me...... a fish rots from the head down.  Can ya dig it?




No comments: