Sunday, April 08, 2012


I have received several emails from concerned followers as to the seeming proliferation of Moooochell Obama advertising popping up here at the Rumbear Chronicles. I too have noted this same situation on several blogs of, uh, umm, fellow travelers. (Proof, Captain..of thee I speak. 

Perhaps an explanation is in order...... a month or two ago the traffic "commenced to spiking" on the page.  As an entrepreneur kind of guy, I thought I would subscribe to GOOGLE ads and start planning my retirement.  Alas, like my 401-K before it, the funding has not come to pass.  Go figure.  

What has occurred is a compendium of rather annoying ads.  When I signed up, I was told that ads would be based upon a thorough review by the GOOGLEaters of my site and a tailoring, of sorts to interests of my postingsand/or followers. (Yes, both of them)  The sad reality is that through some machination that only GOOGLE will understand....I get Moochelle ads.