Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tebow Has No Value.....

...huh?

Tebow is a slug, so they say.  Yet, somethings been a bothering me....now, I do not have a dog in this hunt BUT, can someone tell me......when did John Elway become the all knowing sumbitch of NFL Q-Backs? I mean, I watched John Elway play football.  Graceful...Nope.  Perfect arm...Nope.  Form...Not by a frigging long shot. Skill ? Okay.  Talent...Way above average?  Determination ...off the charts.  Unorthodox was a term he was wedded to. Picture a Clydesdale who can throw. Hold on to that.

So who the hell is he to judge any Q-Back in the NFL?  He left the NFL and made big coin in car dealerships. Yet, he says Tebow has no value. Really?  

My opinion is that 31 other teams are looking at their list, and checking it twice...looking to see if Tebow fits nice.  Santa Claus is available in the NFL. Who wants to be a contender?

(Oh and when I googled the photo...I entered Tebow...want to see Manning...try "pain in the neck"...no offense Peyton.)


Elway...next he will be doing ads for Chevy Volts....

UPDATE: Tebow to Jets for a 4th round pick and a sack of kicking tees.

UPDATE:  That crack aboot Chevy Volts & Elway....Bob's Yur Uncle!