Monday, January 30, 2012

Back In The Saddle.....  


It's been a long time.  Years to be exact.  Yet, like riding a bike, you never forget how to fly.  What I did forget is how much fun it is.  


Saturday, I ran into an old friend and asked him about a Light Sport facility at KSEE.  "Out of business, Rumbear" he replied.  Then he followed up with "Why do you ask?"  Just thinking about alternatives to get my Bear butt back in the air.  "Walk with me" and we were off....


Mutual friend owns FBO at KMYF.  FBO just received their first Cessna 162 "Skycatcher".  Light Sport aircraft.  If you have a SEL you are qualified, just need a check out or BFR.  The offer of a Tour de Sandy Eggo from the air was proffered. Deal.


Today...it was a done deal.  What a day! What a blast! Thanks Don!!


Color me smitten.

The Lord has ways of telling us we need to work harder.  I just heard my bell....