Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bob Beckel.  My Take....


I am blogging away and watching FOX on a Saturday night. Word to the wise...this is never a good thing.  The is show called The Five...or The Big Five....or some crap.  There sits the pile of human debris that is ...BOB BECKEL.  I thought I only had to deal with this large brown bag of excrement on Monday's when Sean Hanity throws him a bone and has him on the "All American Panel". I have written Sean and apparently he does not take the term "Horses A--" to heart.


Harsh?! Moi?  Here is a link to the Wikipedia page on the ground mound of human debris. Worked for Carter, Mondale, drug addict, prostitutes.What in the hell qualifies him to be an authority on anything...... 


Okay? You read it.... So, if you set out to sculpt a magnificent, award winning, pile of horsecrap of a resume...would you change a thing?  Yup, me either.  I mean look at those "achievements"...Jeebus. So how does this piece of crap, continue to garner TV attention where mere mortals might prevail?  


I do not know......yet FOX says enjoy, listen, learn from him....WHY?!!