Friday, March 25, 2011


OregonE.

California is messed up. That is a given. Fate has taken me to Oregon, Oreagan, up north....etc, on several occasions. Nice place. I could live there except for the fact that the state is run like a crucible for wingnut theories and practices. It's' like San Francisco on a larger scale. Want details? Check out the musings of Oregon Guy.

What started this post was my reading of another. Seems president Zero recently hosted the Guvners from all the states for a big suare' in Washington to celebrate their awesomeness. The "significant other" of the current lefty in charge of Oregon was "whisked" along for the trip. as a treat for her minions she authored a lenghty e-mail recounting the breathless adventure ...of ...it... all.

Then, once we were all seated, the President stood and asked us to welcome Gladys Knight! She entered through the back of the room, walked right beside John’s chair, and joined the Pips on-stage. (I hadn’t even known they were the Pips). She put on an amazing performance. Several times I just looked around at the whole scene and said to myself, “Is this really my life? Really? Incredible.” [Emphasis added]


Later upon returning to their hotel the First Significant Other of Oregone decided to put on a show for the little people.


When we arrived back at the Marriot, it was late and I was bundled up in my black wool coat. But at the door, I told John I had to exercise the gown. He understood immediately and removed my coat and held out his arm. As we strolled through the lobby in tux and designer gown, shamelessly turning heads, knowing we had just dined with the President and First Lady, I reminded myself of Julia Roberts in the Pretty Woman hotel lobby scene (minus the part about being a prostitute of course J). A truly amazing, special evening

I wouldn't be so quick about deleting that prositute angle. Nevertheless, the good folks of Oregone need to be bracing for a fresh round of tax hikes....the First Significant Other of Oregone has seen Paris and somehow....the beast must be fed.

Go read the ho thing (minus the part about the ho of course)




No comments: