Wednesday, February 02, 2011


Ya Bastids!

As many of you know I suffer from a debilitating addiction. It afflicts me for 8-9 months a year after which I can lead a somewhat normal life until it returns. This affliction takes me from my family, causes me to often eat alone, view pirated internet connections, talk to unsavory characters online and alas, consume alcohol.

Yes, I am a hockey fan. More precisely, I am a Detroit Red Wings hockey fan. There, I said it.

Having no direct link to watching the Red Wings I rely on websites to feed my addiction. Alpha Tango (ATHDE) and C-Surf (Channelsurfing) are two staples in the bag o tricks. well, they just got seized by the gubbermint. ICE, to be specific. Why Ice? I do not know.

Apparently with the most epic, viewed, biggest, grandest, fantastic, sporting event in the world less than five days away the Feds felt they must act to serve their corporate masters. (Hmmmm: Is the game on GE?) Not to worry though. In what will undoubtedly be an ongoing game of Whack-A-Mole both channels are up on another site. Use GOOGLE.

Red Wings v Senators at 4:00 PM....now you know where I will be.
...feeding my addiction.

No comments: