Wednesday, January 26, 2011


SOTU?

So, how did you do on Barack's Bullshit Bingo last nite? Me? I called BINGO! 9 minutes in and turned it off. El Rushbo had said he was gonna watch it and report on Wednesday. So I watched a movie.

What Movie? RED with that Bruce Willis fellow. Good movie. But, I digress....

SOTU...check out Biff Spackle. He has the recap.

Blah blah blah, founding fathers, yada yada yada. Free enterprise. Sputnik. Solar shingles. California smelt. Green jobs. 400 million green jobs by 2020.

Education -- but no charter schools. Charter schools are the work of Satan. We want to prepare 100,000 new Democrat voters, I mean public school teachers, in the fields of, ahhh, whatever.


Now, listen carefully. I'm a centrist. Promise. Because I'm about to use the phrase... ... ...
illegal immigration. Among Democrats, that's a no-no. We like to call illegals undocumented workers. Or, among ourselves, undocumented Democrats.


Yup, Biff's yur man for the SOTU.



No comments: