Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dumb Ass. 

president Zero just flew his dog in a private jet to join the family on vacation.  Now, he wants his employees to cut their travel so as to reduce our carbon footprint.

President Barack Obama wants federal workers to cut down on business travel and commuting by car as he seeks to reduce heat-trapping emissions produced by the federal government.

You can't make this crap up.  Zero and his entourage take Maine by storm and he comes up with this gem.  Here's the deal Zero...I can't afford to take my family on vacation, let alone take the fricking dog. I can't afford to play a round of golf.  My health care just doubled and your plan is not in effect yet. The economy sucks and folks don't pay their bills....my bills.  Listen dumb ass, how's about you focus on doing some damn work for a few months straight and stop prattling on about how the countries problems are some other guys fault.   

 

No comments: