Monday, April 26, 2010



Running Fast

Been busy before.  Work related.  Last few everything has combined in a perfect storm.  Couple basic life demand with the unending amount of asswittery (yup, its a word) that comes from president Zero, Our hero and it is hard to keep up with the Chronicles updates.  It is definitely more difficult to put together anything of substance.  I have always sought to have a mixture of insight and humor.  If it ain't fun, don't do it.

Of late I find myself laughing at the ongoing regime and crying over the long term impacts.  It's easier to go on Facebook and keep it light.  Couple that with work demands and watch the olde postings numbers drop accordingly.

My apologies to the loyal readers.  I'll be trying some new things over the next 60 days.  Let's see where it goes. To survive in these times ya gotta be fast.  It's harder to hit a moving target.

No comments: