Monday, June 29, 2009

Ya had me at Codswallop......

Me thinks we are going through our own silly season on this side of the pond. Maybe chasing liberals in the Rover could be a good thing?

Free Market Towers is roughly mid way between Stonehenge & Avebury; accordingly your humble correspondent has the opportunity to examine some of those that follow an alternative lifestyle, in person & at short range, if you get my drift! Anyway, for me, this years solstice was regrettably marred but my flame thrower inexplicably failing to function. The finger of suspicion must point to Mrs Free Market who I strongly suspect has been engaging in “debates” with hunt saboteur scumbag pondlife

It is not that I feel honouring Mother Earth is a load of utter codswallop that it is.

Go read the rest (click click)

No comments: