Monday, February 23, 2009

Focus Joy, Focus....

Our hero Ann has her way with Joy Behar who was subbing in on "Larry Kings Alive?!".
That's why we love her. Here's an excerpt of Ann setting Joy straight, but you really need to read the whole thing...here. Lot's of good quips as she runs cricle around the host. A true battle of wits with an unarmed person. That's why we love Ann.

Enjoy.

BEHAR: Do people hate you?
I'd like to ask you that?
COULTER: No.
BEHAR: Do you think that people hate you?
COULTER: No. Not when I have seven "New York Times" best-sellers. No, I'm -- I'm very popular.
BEHAR: But you -- no, you can't have everybody love you. Not everybody loves you, Ann. People think that...
COULTER: You asked me if people hated me.
BEHAR: I know. But you say...
COULTER: And suddenly...
BEHAR: You're saying...
COULTER: ...(INAUDIBLE) saying no they don't hate me...
BEHAR: You're saying, though...
COULTER: (INAUDIBLE) everybody loves me.
BEHAR: But you said because you sell books that makes you people -- that makes you think that people love you.
COULTER: No.
BEHAR: Just because... COULTER: I said that indicates to me that they do not hate me, which was the question, Joy.
BEHAR: OK.

No comments: