Friday, January 30, 2009

Smart Guy.

That's what they tell us. Remember they also told us Bush was, among other things, an idiot. The phot of Bush trying to walk out a locked door was defacto proof of the man's lunacy. So the One tries to walk through a window at the White House. Fire up the excuse train.

Distracted by those Republicans...
Rookie mistake.....

Hypocrites.

Want more? The One chastises us on how to live, deal and cope. Not that I pay attention but why listen to one who... well, here's a list from IThink...

1) tells me I have to sacrifice my comfortable 72degree home and then go increasing the heat in the oval office to orchid weather.

2) tells me I can’t eat what I want and then have a party with $100 steaks on the menu

3) and now tell me that bankers are shameful for taking money during such hard times while “stimulating” and economy by essentially taking money during such hard times for things that he wants. Or enjoying a 170 million dollar inauguration.

Four more years, four more years ...of this crap from the smart guy.

No comments: