Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Wright!

Okay Okay...I have been a little light on my postings of late. Personal life got bizzy. Back in stride here so I will try to catch up.

Many of you have written regarding the Right Reverend Wright and his links to Obamalama. The longer this guy stays around the worse it will be of ObamalamaDing Dong. Every time this racist hate monger opens his mouth he only re-affirms the main question in every one's mind...How the heck can you be associated with this nutcase?! You doubt my conclusion? Put the word white into any sentence uttered by this fool and ask yourself If Archie Bunker said that what would we conclude. Exactly. Racist hate monger.

His recent re-surfacing this past weekend remains a mystery. Here's my take....
A. He is mad as hell and trying to torpedo ObamalamaDing Dong as a candidate
or
B. Trying to say something so outrageous so as to provide cover for Obamalama to sever all ties with him.

I am going with B. It is a half baked plan that may work. The candidate will be able to say publicly "Now you have gone to far, I can no longer be associated with you." The press will lap it up and when next the question of his past association arises, Que the teardrops, I have severed my ties with him, what more do you want? Next question please.

Remember that both the Rev and Obama are on record several years ago that Obamalama would have to distance himself at some point. That time is now.

Boob bait for the Bubbas, that's all this is.

No comments: