Monday, February 05, 2007


GlowBall Cooling?


Well, we got minus temperatures all across the Northern tier of states. Chicago, Detroit on over to New York. Where are the cries of GlowBall Cooling? Seems every time there is a temperature increase we have a plethora, indeed, a cornucopia of stories hyping the onslaught of GlowBall Warming so as my homies say "What up Holmes?"


(crickets) .......Yeah, I didn't think there would be an answer.


So, I continued perusing the articles of the day and found this by Dr. Timothy Ball:


Global Warming, as we think we know it, doesn't exist. And I am not the only one trying to make people open up their eyes and see the truth. But few listen, despite the fact that I was the first Canadian Ph.D. in Climatology and I have an extensive background in climatology, especially the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate change on human history and the human condition.“Few listen, even though I have a Ph.D, (Doctor of Science) from the University of London, England and was a climatology professor at the University of Winnipeg.” . For some reason (actually for many), the World is not listening. Here is why.


The entire story is a worthy read. Yes, indeed.
or here.


No comments: