Rumbear Racing Ltd.
(a division of Starboard Attitude Enterprises)
Monday's Pun(s) !!!
Too many spiders in your house can turn it into a no fly zone.
I mastered braille once I got a feel for it.
In the room the curtains were drawn, but the rest of the furniture was real.
Not-a-pun: I want to die peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa; not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
'We've run out of lemons', she said bitterly.
Your golf addiction is driving a wedge between us.
A noun and a verb were dating but they broke up because the noun was too possessive.
Excerpted from 1001 Rules for My Unborn Son.
Well, mine are born and these rules are still applicable.
5. Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room. (You will be surprised how often it works)
9. Stand up for the little guy
15. Don’t flatten burgers on the grill. It squeezes out all the juices.
16. You are what you do, not what you say.
21. In Monopoly, buy the orange properties. (They get the most traffic)
38. A good drink never needs more than one ingredient. Usually ice.
51. You won’t always be the strongest or fastest. You can be the toughest.
77. Never side against your brother in a fight.87. Spend time on the water. Be a Waterman.
Murray, along with partner D.A. Points, won the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Sunday by two strokes.