Friday, August 10, 2007

Noodle.

Went out before work and hit a bucket of balls....okay maybe two. Shoulders have been stiff and I thought stroking through a few might help. Headed over to the putting green and slid a couple of balls into the cup. All went well and now I am sitting here at my desk in my real attorney chair ready to sue some people. As I sat down, I pulled a leftover golf ball outta my pocket and read it...MAXFLI Noodle..."Long and Soft". Hmmmm....when did comedians start working at MaxFli? Golf humor...gotta love it, unless of course your noodle is....but, I digress.

So, I went to my golf bag (well, it is right there!) and read a few others. I found the balance to have sporty little phrases and slogans on them. See, I have a lot of balls. No really, my brother in law lives on a golf course. He has a rule, if it lands in his yard, it's his. Oh sure, there are some throwbacks, like when the golfer is sobbing on the fence about his "lucky" ball from Lordknowswhere or the ones who offer a beer from their cache. Hey, everyone loves to barter! Nevertheless, a consequence is that the Rumbear has never been lacking for balls over the past few years. Not that he did prior thereto, but, again, ....I digress....

So,..... the other balls have sporty little sayings and slogans, yet, no mention of the Noodle or it's, uh em, status. Perhaps this focus on the noodle is only of note with the MaxFli people? A message of sorts? Maybe not. Maybe analyzing the writing on a golf ball is a deep subject. Again,....I digress....

Well, it's time to put my Noodle, "Long and Soft", back in my pocket and get to work. What? WHAT? Okay ole Sport, where's your Noodle?

No comments: